You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Learn more about who we are, how you can contact us and how we process personal data in our Privacy Notice.
Your consent applies to the following domains: aurpo.org.uk
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyse what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
In summary, our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed / security of the site
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
What types of cookies do we use?
Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyse how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
In summary, the cookie types we use are:
Our own cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Tailoring content to your needs
- Remembering your preferences such as colours, text size and layout
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- UK2.net – Domain Registrar and Host
- WordPress – Website Platform
- SiteLock – Domain Security
- CloudFlare – Caching Software
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
How can I control the cookie preferences?
[bg_collapse view=”button-blue” color=”#ffffff” icon=”arrow” expand_text=”Show More” collapse_text=”Show Less” ]
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block / delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.